Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a fulltime real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (239.246-0277) or on my cell phone (239.246-0277) or send me an e-mail (SWFLREOS@GMAIL.COM), we'll setup a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Investor Friendly Property Management & Realty Services Inc.
Please Read My Biography
I am a real estate investor first and foremost. It is a passion of mine to be involved with all aspects of real estate with my focus being on Property Management.
It was in Canada that I changed career goals and joined a Toronto based educational seminar company that specialized in building wealth in real estate.
I have traveled with many seminar companies since teaching the wealth of the real estate industry. I am proud to say that I have work with some of the top gurus in the country. Traveling to Europe with much of the focus in England and Ireland. It was abroad that I assisted in the launch of a new real estate seminar company. I spent 2 months and travel back from time to time. I also facilitate 3 day training for IAI in Canada and the US markets on property management. You may even see me speaking locally to real estate groups.
I have run a management company for 8 years in the SWFL area, originally coming from Toronto Canada. I have acquired the following certificates in certified property management specialist, professional residential manager, and professional property management expert. Along with being a member of (FARPM) Florida association of property managers (NARMP) National association of residential property managers.
It is my extensive experience and reputation that takes me into other management companies and work with them to make it more profitable for both them and the owners. I have come to learn that there are many bad management experiences out there so if I can offer assistance to anyone in the field to make their day a little easier then that is my goal. Real Estate is my true love.
239-265-5298 office 791-1186 Fax